This website contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and or other
intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by
CustomLIke or its affiliates or have been licensed to CustomLike by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use
this material as part of this website. CustomLike retains copyright on all information, including text, graphics and
MARKS (trademarks, service marks)
The CustomLike word and the CustomLike logo are registered trademarks and service marks of CustomLike. All
other trademarks displayed on this website are either owned and or licensed to CustomLike.
No mention is made of rights with respect to other trademarks, service marks or trade names whether registered or
not, which may attach to certain words or signs used herein. The absence of such mention, however, in no way
implies that there is no protection of these marks, trade names, words or signs.
- Use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. We grant you a limited,
personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- Print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal
You may not
- Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including
distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or
tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website except as set out under "You may".
These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
- Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or
another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it
be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format,
including postings to any other website.
- Remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any
material copied or printed off from the website; link to this website; without our express written consent.
CustomLike respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you furnish. In
general, you can visit CustomLike on the Internet without identifying yourself or providing personal information.
There are times when CustomLike may need personal information from you and this Privacy Statement describes
the information CustomLike collects from you and how we may use it.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not
limited to: first and last name, email address, mailing and residential address, telephone number, title, birth date,
gender, occupation, company you work for and other information needed to provide a service you have requested.
Sensitive personal data or information means such information which consists of information relating to Password,
Information of Bank account ,credit card, debit card or any other payment instrument details, physical, physiological
and mental health condition, sexual orientation, medical records and history, biometric information etc.
COLLECTION & RETENTION OF INFORMATION
CustomLike may receive personal information and or Sensitive Personal Data (Information) from its customer,
business partners and or suppliers. CustomLike collects such information and uses such information in accordance
and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. CustomLike follows following guidelines for collection and
retention of Information:
1. Express or implied consent from the provider of Information regarding purpose of usage.
2. Collect information only for lawful purpose.
3. No retention of information for longer period than required for the purpose.
4. Provider of information can review information provided.
5. Keep information secure.
USES AND DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION
CustomLike follows following guidelines for use and disclosure of information:
- Previous approval from information provider is to be taken in case of disclosure of information to third party.
- Previous approval is not required, if such disclosure is expressly or impliedly agreed to by the information provider.
- Information can be shared with Government agencies without previous approval from provider of information.
- CustomLike will not publish sensitive personal data or information.
- CustomLike may transfer information to other body corporate or person, who ensures reasonable level of data
protection and security.
- Third party sharing of information is done only if such sharing is necessary for the purpose for which it is collected.
When we collect personal information from you, we will inform you at that time of the reason we have requested it.
The information will only be used for CustomLike business purposes, such as, to respond to requests for products,
documentation and services, to process an order, to conduct a transaction, to correspond, to enable a subscription
or event registration, to handle job applications or send direct marketing information and perform market research.
We will also use your information to personalize the content you view and to better understand how you use the
website in order to